Howdy folks...

Started by dsalinas2000, September 18, 2007 01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsalinas2000

Hi all,

My name is David Salinas. I'm an Artist/Animator working out of Phoenix, AZ. Nice community you have here.

Best wishes,

-Dave
Niggas be weak, I'm concrete like Benjamin Grimm!!!!  -Xzibit

systech

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

trent bortknob

rtil

hey, welcome to the boards

redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Nadroj0711

capital b
close parenthesis
'ello gov'na

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Miro

systech

I don't think he's going to come back

nice job Taylor
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

trent bortknob

who got rid of the muslim that was all me lOL

systech

David Salinas

does that really sound muslim to you?

Dagolith

thats a good episode.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

Nadroj0711

has anyone seen David Salinas since he started this thread?
I'm pretty sure he hasn't been showing up
'ello gov'na

systech

Quote from: nADROJhas anyone seen David Salinas since he started this thread?
I'm pretty sure he hasn't been showing up
Taylor scared him off

KingDavid

Yeah real nice community we have? To bad you can't stick around to enjoy it.
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

SHADOWFOX2

Quote from: TomI followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenkoalso i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenkosugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question