Quote from: Squeef
[size=]WHO CARES ABOUT ANY OF THIS SHIT
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS[/size]
[/u]

Offline psi43
Male
  • purple poop
  • 9,075 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09 IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc!
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2008 06:27 AM »
Quote from: LordZeebmork
Quote from: Belief
some people here (faggots like zeebmork and davebut) are spamming gay shit like blank screens cause they're simply bored and don't have a life, they act like they don't care about NG and just want to read funny reviews.
you are an idiot

I have only ever submitted two blank screens so uh

and yeah NG is past the point where it can be saved from mindless consumerist bullshit but if I didn't give a shit about it at all I wouldn't go there.

well you've said a lot of times that you didn't care about ng.

also I said "like blank screens" not "only blank screens".

Offline egoraptor
  • 45 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://www.egoraptor.net
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2008 11:52 AM »
Quote from: LordZeebmork
also egoraptor the only problem I have with you is that you seem to actually think that your awesome series is good or takes any sort of flash skill and anyone who disagrees is an idiot. I wouldn't blame someone who can't get a better job than working at target for supporting that piece of shit store and I would hope that if you get your thumb out of your ass and stop being an egotistical faggot nobody would have a problem with you aside from making shitty video game bullshit. (not like that would ever happen since most of the members here are elitist fuckers who think everyone not in the ss should be kicked off the internet)

I don't know why you think this. I do enjoy a lot of the movies I've made simply because they made me laugh, but I don't think they really use any flash skill, and I've never said such a thing before or defended that. For the longest time I didn't know how to tween or use buttons, I just drew everything by hand one frame at a time, and that's something I've said over and over again. I'd really like to know why you think all of this, do you have a source? I've said a lot of things before, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't one of them.

Offline f0d
  • 2,991 posts
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2008 12:02 PM »
yeh sorry zeebmork but thats a retarded thing to say

"i only hate you because you like what you make!"
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Offline anigen
  • 4,596 posts
    • http://
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2008 12:46 PM »
what i've gathered from this thread:

- the whopper really IS better than a fillet mignon

- if the woman who ya datin lights a candle with her nose, and she tries to drain ya liquid from ya head down to ya toes, gosh i hate to tell ya buddy, gosh i hate to tell ya pal, but the woman that ya datin is a monster lady gal

on a final note, no one here ACTUALLY cares about the animation industry, you all just like to whine about dumb shit.

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,165 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2008 12:48 PM »
what a looker !