GUNS OF TEH AWESOME

Offline ansel
  • 2,043 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://ansel.newgrounds.com
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2008 02:24 PM »
I read the whole thing. I'm actually really surprised you wrote such an in-depth and meaningful response, when in the past your responses to criticism of this variety have been largely flippant. While I'm not sure how much of it you meant sincerely and how much of it was stock apology/rebuttal, it was nice to see you take the time to really explain what motivates you. I do believe you make these cartoons more for personal enjoyment than for the fame and money they bring you, but there's still the nagging feeling that you're using your fame and fans to take away from others. I don't blame you for how your fans act, but I do blame you for pandering to their wants and continuing to make Awesome flashes after you vowed not to. This may seem like I'm merely repeating what I've said before (which I am) but to me they're very meaningful concerns.

I really hope I haven't seemed condescending or dismissive-- if there's one thing I hate, it's when people take the tone of "oh, if only you'd apply your skill to something I like!" I don't really feel like I can say anything that hasn't been said already, but... :C
Quote from: Factory
shut up you skinny white ugly prick