Serpents Grave

Offline Zwickel
  • 195 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009 09:16 PM »
Hello guys, well first of all it is kind of sad that you are bashing a nice animation like this where we have stuff like Johnny Utahs shape shits on the frontpage, even if its spam, yeah it's funny but it takes away frontpage space for animations that were probably great and overlooked.

I am a friend of the animator of this trailer and well, its kind of dissapointing for him that when someone googles Serpent's Grave the first thing that appears is this thread with much hate towards the project. He has been working on this for a while, has got voice actors and a scriptwriter to help, and this is not just another TO BE animation, as this is actually going to happen. Reading parts of the story myself, I see a lot of potential into it.

It's not called Skyfall Studios just because, it's not only Toniko but I am also a member of Skyfall Studios, as well as several other animators and concept artists, writers, sound editors, compositors, and independent film directors that have joined to collaborate on each other's projects as well as give C&C. We don't intend acting out as if we were a big important studio, it's just a name for our group so don't be offended for it.

Anyways, I'm not saying it's the best animation ever or that everyone should like it, but let's give him a chance, we are just artists and do this for other's entertaining and really seek no money, we just want to give the best of us and show how much work we put into our projects.

It's just a Pitch by now, so a lot of things could change.

[size=]P.S- Quite ironic, my screenname is ZwickelStudios ehl oh ehl[/size]
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009 09:22 PM by ZwickelStudios »