thebackalleys
dakimakuras and moe
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

Why I hate DeviantArt

Offline ZekeySpaceyLizard
  • dinky doodle
  • 4,947 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • zekeyspaceylizard on Skype
    • http://zekeyspaceylizard.blogspot.com
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #100 on: March 8, 2009 09:40 PM »
Quote from: Nyaoo4
Lol because no one makes typos/spelling erros right? :>

not when they are trying to prove how INTELEGENT they are.

Offline Nyaoo4
  • 12 posts
« Reply #101 on: March 8, 2009 09:43 PM »
oh shit.
look at that
you noticed I forgot the r :]

*claps*

and I was not trying to prove how "INTELLIGENT" I am, and he wasn't trying to PROVE it either.

I'm glad I'm not as immature as you with your wonderful picture spam posts :]

Offline jjjjjjjjjj
  • 5,488 posts
  • This user is permanently banned
« Reply #102 on: March 8, 2009 09:44 PM »
oh shit.
look at that

*claps*

and I was not trying to prove how "INTELLIGENT" I am, and he wasn't trying to PROVE it either.

you edited the post and purposley mispelled errors wrong
and you didnt prove anything

Offline ATomaru
  • 5 posts
« Reply #103 on: March 8, 2009 09:46 PM »
Quote from: Zekey
Quote from: Atomaru
Im sorry, but can you please post an intelegent response?

"intelegent" whats that?

you mean INTELLIGENT?

no because you're a piece of shit from deviantart.
Fine, admittedly i can not spell well, and I am sorry for my error. The difference here is, i am not trying to spell wrong, while you must be trying to be rude, either that or your really can't understand how to act acceptably (or type a complete sentence for that matter). So yes, for spelling the word wrong, i am sorry, and i admittedly am not the most intelegent person in the world, that does not though change the validity of my statement. Seeing as you can't write a sentence, i'm guessing you weren't able to read past that one, so please do and consider the statements.

• dinky doodle
  • 4,947 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #104 on: March 8, 2009 09:47 PM »

[size=]hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr durrrr [/size]

Offline GadZooks1357
  • 47 posts
« Reply #105 on: March 8, 2009 09:49 PM »
Lol because no one makes typos/spelling [size=]erros[/size] right? :>

« Last Edit: March 8, 2009 09:50 PM by GadZooks »

Offline Nyaoo4
  • 12 posts
« Reply #106 on: March 8, 2009 09:49 PM »
Quote from: J_Seed
oh shit.
look at that

*claps*

you edited the post and purposley mispelled errors wrong
and you didnt prove anything

Actually, no I did not :/ Lovely assumption but it is just another reason why people shouldn't assume.

I edited the post to actually add in "spelling errors" and happened to miss an r :>

Offline jjjjjjjjjj
  • 5,488 posts
  • This user is permanently banned
« Reply #108 on: March 8, 2009 09:53 PM »
12 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
9 Members: J_Seed, BloodyCheery, GadZooks, Atomaru, Nyaoo4, rtil, chicken, Zekey, systek

« Last Edit: March 8, 2009 09:53 PM by J_Seed »

Offline creamcorn
  • 3,295 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #110 on: March 8, 2009 09:55 PM »
it all adds up
at conventions you pretend to be some faggoty animecharacter with your gay costumes, here you pretend to be an INTELECTUAL with your long posts..

your life is a lie

Offline f0d
  • 2,991 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #111 on: March 8, 2009 10:00 PM »
ok so who made a note on deviantart saying "angry cosplayers unite! go to a forum where everyone already hates you and makes fun of you and valiantly stand up for what is right... the ability to dress up like a character from naruto!!!"
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Offline ATomaru
  • 5 posts
« Reply #112 on: March 8, 2009 10:04 PM »
Quote from: chicken
it all adds up
at conventions you pretend to be some faggoty animecharacter with your gay costumes, here you pretend to be an INTELECTUAL with your long posts..

your life is a lie
Im sorry, I really dont intend to respond to any more of these posts, this has gone on way to long, but for a final comment. I'd argue that it is not a lie, and here is the evidence.  It takes hours to make a good cosplay. Hours and hard work. Not only is it hard to make the costume, but you then need to have the dedication to the character and acutally have the balls to wear it around in an area with hundreds of people, who, in most cases are not even part of the convention and just happen to be in the area. I would say that it takes commitment in order to do cosplay, and yes, some do it badly, and those of us who actually try are just as annoyed by those who dont as the next person. So no, i am not trying to sound smart by posting long responses, i am, like in cosplay, trying to thoroughly apply my self to the task of answering or correcting your posts. Again, spelling, i do apologize for. I do respect your opinion, i merely wish that you respect everyone else's as well. Sorry to everyone for posting so much on this forum, it really should have died awhile ago.
« Last Edit: March 8, 2009 10:06 PM by Atomaru »

• dinky doodle
  • 4,947 posts
« Reply #113 on: March 8, 2009 10:07 PM »
So no, i am not trying to sound smart by posting long responses,

LOL

Offline f0d
  • 2,991 posts
« Reply #114 on: March 8, 2009 10:11 PM »
Im sorry, I really dont intend to respond to any more of these posts, this has gone on way to long, but for a final comment. I'd argue that it is not a lie, and here is the evidence.  It takes hours to make a good cosplay. Hours and hard work. Not only is it hard to make the costume, but you then need to have the dedication to the character and acutally have the balls to wear it around in an area with hundreds of people, who, in most cases are not even part of the convention and just happen to be in the area. I would say that it takes commitment in order to do cosplay, and yes, some do it badly, and those of us who actually try are just as annoyed by those who dont as the next person. So no, i am not trying to sound smart by posting long responses, i am, like in cosplay, trying to thoroughly apply my self to the task of answering or correcting your posts. Again, spelling, i do apologize for. I do respect your opinion, i merely wish that you respect everyone else's as well. Sorry to everyone for posting so much on this forum, it really should have died awhile ago.
i respect your ability to cosplay, if thats the type of social gathering you're into, that's fine.

so long as you all stop posting here we can get along just fine!
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Offline creamcorn
  • 3,295 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #115 on: March 8, 2009 10:19 PM »
Quote from: chicken
it all adds up

your life is a lie

its not about wether theyre good or not
the fact that people walk around in a gay faggot costume looking like faggoty characters from a show thats not only terrible but also faggoty and gay thinking they look cool and are brave for doing so when in fact they are gay and faggots
« Last Edit: March 8, 2009 10:20 PM by chicken »

Offline LordZeebmork
  • 2,493 posts
    • http://
« Reply #116 on: March 9, 2009 03:10 AM »

let's all set our phasers on "boring"

Offline tmk
  • 720 posts
  • Awards PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://
« Reply #117 on: March 9, 2009 03:36 AM »
Quote from: f0d
so long as you all stop posting here we can get along just fine!

[size=]so long as you all stop posting here[/size]

[size=]stop posting here[/size]

Offline mishkamash
  • 4,154 posts
    • http://mishkamash.sheezyart.com/
« Reply #118 on: March 9, 2009 03:44 AM »
lmfao

this is such a stupid but funny arguement
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Offline Hammi
  • 2,577 posts
    • http://hammi4real.deviantart.com/
« Reply #119 on: March 9, 2009 04:51 AM »
where the fuck did these people come from

jesus
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn