hey everyone.

Started by rtil, September 22, 2006 04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtil

yeah, i know the site has been down for like a month. from the looks of it i'll pretty much have to start over, everything is most likely lost. if you wanna know what happened you can talk to me personally, otherwise it's not important anymore.

so moving on, welcome to the new site. as a member anyone can upload to the flash and art forums. now we just have to make this place more like home. hope to see the old regulars and some new faces again.  

Slick

Yay <3

I missed these forums. Good luck with the rebuild rtil  

I'll be here supporting and trying to be cool

rtil

thanks slick. glad to see you back.

hey until you get your site up you can use my site if you want. Just tell me what to load.

Please post comments and use my chat on the site. and i also have IPB forums, my site URL is below.

http://homepage.mac.com/nugz92/Clan%20ELSP/

Irishman

*cries*

It was my gigantic post wasn't it? I had written a long exposition on the Iraq War analyzing it and giving possible reason for various things. It was quite the post. I posted it and 10 minutes later the site was down.

...and I'd worked hard on my post!

RichyChap

Albrtd3

rtil

Hehe it's okay Irishman, I'm still working on getting the old data back. And that includes old member accounts, sign-up dates and posts. But I'm afraid your Iraq War post may be lost forever. I'm sure it was a beauty, though.

And welcome back albrtd3, and hello to Chris. The site will look much better as time goes on.

T-Bones

omg i missed u guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed u rtil awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that ur back on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is the best moment in my entier life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to c ya guys !!!!!!!!!!peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read this backwards:       ssabmud tihs siht daer dluow uoy ylno

Zwickel

Fucking shit man, hope ur sitez back soon.

rtil

i'll just keep adding on as time goes by

kam

"Why do angry guys always resort to throwing babies from windows?"

driver60

YEAH OK

kam

Quote from: driver60Yeah... you're a funny guy [/a] [a href=\\\"http://1455.autorepairz.com\\\" target=\\\"_blank\\\"] [a href=\\\"http://1277.5starautosalvage.com\\\" target=\\\"_blank\\\"][/a] lol

Are you talking to me?
"Why do angry guys always resort to throwing babies from windows?"

rtil

nice to have you back, kam, and hello to you mr. driver

captinchu

Hullo once more, rtil. I hope to contribute to this forum! : )

Ninja Assasin

Quote from: rtilyeah, i know the site has been down for like a month. from the looks of it i'll pretty much have to start over, everything is most likely lost. if you wanna know what happened you can talk to me personally, otherwise it's not important anymore.

so moving on, welcome to the new site. as a member anyone can upload to the flash and art forums. now we just have to make this place more like home. hope to see the old regulars and some new faces again.  

Dude, the site looks awsome. unfortunatley the school system surf control wont let me view some of the lastest flash. but me and some friends are planning to change that soon. Pallid fingers 1& 2 are sweet.

rtil

well you won't have to worry about that soon, i'll have all the flash hosted on my site so you won't have to go to newgrounds.

Ninja Assasin

sweet, lookin forward to it.

T-Bones

rtil u r goin to kick some ass with ur new animations      
read this backwards:       ssabmud tihs siht daer dluow uoy ylno