helo

Started by f0d, February 28, 2008 02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f0d

helo ryan

helo hlg an zekey and all th other fuckers i know

and helo to the rest of you fags
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

mishkamash

lookie it's f0d
hi f0d
welcome to thegaaghfjhj
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

f0d

Quote from: MishkaMashlookie it's f0d
hi f0d
welcome to thegaaghfjhj
hey ther lil buddy
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

retrosmash

trent bortknob

dont you hate me now or something

anyway hi

anigen

sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

psi43

yo (psi43 here)

Hammi

<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn

rtil

didn't expect to see you here
welcome

zomfgbie

i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

systech

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Philip K Dick

CoolDrMoney

Oh Dan is such a nice boy but he wont stay for long!
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

f0d

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyOh Dan is such a nice boy but he wont stay for long!
mm actually i might, once my experimental series gets goin it will be nic to enlist help from somewhere other than the star syndicate

Quote from: taylordont you hate me now or something

well lemme put it this way, it IS your fault tht dt400 is 4 months late bubb0  

KingDavid

c'mon f0d, loose the ego! Also if you think we're fags why are you here - I'm Kingdavid from aim btw so hi!
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

f0d

Quote from: KingDavidc'mon f0d, loose the ego! Also if you think we're fags why are you here - I'm Kingdavid from aim btw so hi!
what do you mean lose the ego

and if you think im serious when i call you fags, why are you here

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: f0d
Quote from: KingDavidc'mon f0d, loose the ego! Also if you think we're fags why are you here - I'm Kingdavid from aim btw so hi!
what do you mean lose the ego

and if you think im serious when i call you fags, why are you here

He's apparently never talked to you before and thinks you're serious. ignore him i say

sQueef

I like this introduction topic.
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.