Just another little piece I put together mid-summer of last year...

Started by SHADOWFOX2, January 31, 2008 05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADOWFOX2

Hey everybody. I've been thinking about whether or not I should start maybe putting my music on here and Newgrounds, and tonight I've decided that I should. This time, it's a completed piece of music, not the half done stuff I've been posting 'cause rtil couldn't get 'em on AIM.

This one's called Boogie Remix. It's basically one of your jams that gets you "hype" or whatever you'd prefer to call it. It also passes for smooth driving music I'd say, if you choose to be calm. It's basically my longer version of my friend's original version.

Also, it's the first of what I'm calling a series. Of what, I don't know yet. This is the first, followed by Purple Mountain Rush, and then Morning Dreamland, which you've already heard part of. Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/86495
Quote from: TomI followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenkoalso i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenkosugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

rtil

SHADOWFOX2

Haha good. Thanks a bunch! I didn't realize what I did until AFTER I clicked the button. Gee you're quick...
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?

Philip K Dick

Haha good. Thanks a bunch! I didn't realize what I did until AFTER I clicked the button. Gee you're quick...

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

SHADOWFOX2

systech

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

SHADOWFOX2

SHADOWFOX2

SHADOWFOX2