thebackalleys
squishies and memes
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

Blockhead

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,159 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« on: June 13, 2007 10:47 AM »
Quote from: Blordow
Ok so there's a parody of this called Blackhead made by bug and I was thinking of making a parody called Cockhead. i must admit though, when I first saw the blockhead series awhile ago and watched episode 2 for the first time I laughed, but from there every other episode sucked balls and it's really stupid. the guy has some good animation skills though.
i don't even know about the whole animation skills thing. looking at the most recent episode, what he did was in-betweened the character blockhead for the first time, making it smooth. let's not forget, blockhead is a guy made out of tapered polygons with a circle for a head. he is incredibly easy to animate. if you take a look at his blockhead walk cycle and his character animation on more complex characters, he has no idea what he's doing. he can't even draw real people. the other character (the carl ripoff) is proportionally innacurate, and animates pretty crudely. i don't think his skill goes beyond geometric primitives as far as animation goes.