• 1,834 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #20 on: July 1, 2007 08:07 PM »
Quote from: Anigen
actually it is

if you actually bothered to open your fucking eyes you'd see that it's REALLY common, but of course you'd never do that because you are confined to a lifestyle of sitting on thebackalleys all day trying to compete with me and taylor for rtil's love

you are a pathetic fucking moron lmao
if you let something insult you, than every things insulting. what makes you a total D-bag moron is that you think that being called gay is insulting, if your not gay, or even if you are; all your saying is that, that person likes the same sex, (THATS ALL BEING GAY MEANS) it doesn't mean that it's "bad" or "lame" or anything to that effect.

besides i think taylors fucking hilarious most of the time, because he never actually cares what anyone ever says on this forum, unlike you. and i couldn't give a shit weather or not Ryan likes me.

but it's obvious that all this is way over your Grade 8 head, so mabey you'll get it in 2-3 years. but right now i can only assume that your going to stick to your sad very wrong point of view.
Quote from: taylor
fuck dagolith
Quote from: systecho
vans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage