kittens and hentai
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

south park season 15

Offline psi43
Male
  • purple poop
  • 9,075 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09 IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc!
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #100 on: June 9, 2011 07:36 PM »
oooookay, clearing things up;
South Park has been renewed once again, a while ago (before the 15th season started actually). There will be 3 more seasons after the 15th.

As for the episode, im not sure if you guys actually understood what was going on. They said they couldn't 'live with this shit' anymore, it's all 'the same, over and over again'.

Stan, Randy and Sharon moving away, kyle and cartman seemingly becoming friends and possibly a lot of other major changes will occur. I'm thinking that they might be permanent.

Trey and Matt are most likely more than sick of all those people who "just want the old south park", and trying to please them, having to write episodes that they don't enjoy writing themselves. They are probably aiming for an almost complete reset of south park, different, more to their taste. It's a pretty giant step which takes a lot of planning, which is why the shit episode was the last of this run, now they have a while to decide on how to continue.

so yeah, there you go. that's how i interpreted the episode.

EDIT: Okay had some wrong information, the contract was in fact renewed but just til the end of 2013. So for 2 more seasons, at the very least.
source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/why-...y-parker-171189
“A week after they leave New York around March 28, the pair hurtles into the 15th season of South Park, part of a new pact with Comedy Central that keeps the show on the air through 2013 and is said to be even richer than their previous $75 million deal. They’ll have just one week to create each episode, with no time to prep.”

edit2: also im not sure whether or not the thing about randy and sharon, where they say that "their son turned 10" (speaking of south park) and then each saying "you kinda seem shitty to me" has something to do with trey and matt or not. Stan always portrayed Trey and Matt has always been kyle. With Trey wanting to write musicals and all that, it's possible (if unlikely) that the two might split up to go their own ways now. That'd be sad   .
« Last Edit: June 9, 2011 08:08 PM by psi »

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,169 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
« Reply #101 on: June 9, 2011 08:47 PM »
oh wow, that changes everything.. doesn't trey write all the episodes now though?

Offline Casey Pixmintro
Male
  • 1,859 posts
    • ixintro on Skype
    • The Comatose Cartoonist
« Reply #102 on: June 9, 2011 09:49 PM »
Yeah they do the table writing thing where they have a staff come up with ideas, but Trey locks himself and usually writes the episodes within a night. Honestly now with this episode, if they don't try a new direction, I'll be pretty disappointed, cuz they set themselves up pretty damn well. Also if Randy and Sharon end up split up, who gives a shit. Wouldn't be the first time. I do think a lot of what was left hanging in this episode will be resolved at least for the most part in the mid-season premiere.
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,169 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
« Reply #103 on: June 9, 2011 09:58 PM »
yeah it will be interesting to see how they resolve this story arc. i just saw the episode again and it's really depressing and sad. i'd be sad to see randy and stan gone, especially randy, i think he's funny.

Offline Casey Pixmintro
Male
  • 1,859 posts
    • ixintro on Skype
    • The Comatose Cartoonist
« Reply #104 on: June 9, 2011 10:01 PM »
They're not goin anywhere, Randy's like the best fuckin adult character on the show
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Offline psi43
Male
  • purple poop
  • 9,075 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09 IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc!
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2011 02:40 AM »
Quote from: Casey Pixmintro
They're not goin anywhere, Randy's like the best fuckin adult character on the show

while that is true, in the argument sharon had with him, she said "I'm sick of you doing the same mistakes over and over again", probably referring to randy's character as he always does the same thing concept wise (get super worked up, always for different reasons though).

I sure as well would hate to see him go as well, with sharon and stan gone, i can live with though. In the episode in which kenny dies (512 i think), their ACTUAL idea was to kill off kyle, not kenny but they changed their mind. The reason why they wanted to kill off kyle was because kyle and stan are too similar anyways. With kyle having a much stronger personality than stan though, i can see why they would let stan go instead of kyle though, and tbh, i've just been waiting for either of the two to get killed or disappear in some other way from the show.

Oh and yeah, like ix said, it's a group of people coming up with shit but trey is writing it down in usually 1 to 2 nights and adding all kind of changes to the script as well as directing the episodes. Matt has been on the team since day 1 though, so i'm sure he's capable of taking over. That being said, i think they're BOTH under contract til the end of 2013 though, i think they were signed as a team which means we'd have to see what happens after that. My hopes for an end of south park with a nice movie to top it all off are high.

Offline W.A.S.I.M.
  • my cherie amour
  • 778 posts
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2011 09:24 AM »
HAHAH the new episode "ur gettin older" was pretty funny

Offline Jehosapha
  • 159 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2011 10:32 AM »
You're Getting Old was one of my favorite episodes in a long time. Was really funny and had a beautiful ending, that song fit the moment perfectly. I'm not sure what there gonna do from here though, hopefully this isn't permanent, but knowing Trey and Matt you never know. I was on the edge of my seat the second Randy said "because I'm not happy", seriously, during the ending I kept a straight face seeing the sun as a giant turd and a duck quack shit into Stan's face. During Sharon and Randy's argument I kind of had the feeling they were talking about the show saying things like "it's the same shit ever week and then it just resets". I have a feeling this episode is full of subliminal messages. Every episode of South Park does have a message.

Here's how I'd rank this half season so far:
1. City Sushi
2. Royal Pudding
3. You're Getting Old
4. Crack Baby Athletic Association
5. T.M.I.
6. HUMANCENTiPAD
7. Funnybot

I did like every episode though so this was hard.

Also shit, when was the last time I posted on this site?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011 10:40 AM by Jehosapha »

Offline W.A.S.I.M.
  • my cherie amour
  • 778 posts
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2011 10:40 AM »
i agree with what u said, true shit indeed about the subliminal messages

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,169 posts
    • rtil_yep on Skype
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2011 11:53 AM »
the only good episodes this season have been you're getting old and city sushi, the rest were garbage

but trey and matt are so busy now it must be hard for them to come up with good ideas and make them in a fucking week

hopefully over the summer they can come up with a good way to resolve what they've just done

Offline psi43
Male
  • purple poop
  • 9,075 posts
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2011 08:39 AM »

Offline psi43
Male
  • purple poop
  • 9,075 posts
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2011 06:26 AM »
Season 15 Continues... Small | Large

teaser for the second run of season 15

Offline logen
  • look at my dick
  • 581 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters!
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2011 06:33 AM »
as i've stated it on irc before: imho nothing's gonna change, we'll revert back to ye ol' south park

Offline psi43
Male
  • purple poop
  • 9,075 posts
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2011 11:32 AM »
naaaah, i don't think so.

or at least i hope it'll change.

Offline cipher
  • 1,609 posts
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2011 12:30 PM »
some guys at IGN interviewed Matt and Trey a day or two ago and they didn't seem to know either

Offline logen
  • look at my dick
  • 581 posts
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2011 03:43 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pants, the terrible
  • 435 posts
  • This user is permanently banned
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2011 05:36 PM »
wow what a cop out.

there were... 3 good eps this season so far... the rest are re-hashable characters being re-hashed...

eh...

your welcome.

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,169 posts
    • rtil_yep on Skype
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2011 06:29 PM »
i reserve my judgement until the actual episode is written and produced and in front of my tv

Offline psi43
Male
  • purple poop
  • 9,075 posts
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2011 11:08 PM »
(click to show/hide)

links?
cause in the video I've seen they clearly stated that randy and sharon would stay split up.

Offline logen
  • look at my dick
  • 581 posts
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2011 09:02 AM »
* logen shrugs

i didn't see the show, i've just been told that, that's why i said i don't know how much of it is real