resource-united
thebackalleys
pirates and hentai
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

The Avatar Has Returned....

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2007 04:35 AM »
Quote from: Blordow
the best cartoons were undeniably in the 90's.

ahh real monsters, rockos modern life, ren and stimpy, angry beavers, street sharks, tin tin, fuck i couldnt be bothered naming them all but i could go on forever.

fuck, nickelodeon was my favourite channel as a kid, it had everything I needed.

lol, Nick wasn't even around when I was a kid, but I was still able to watch Rocko, Ahh RM, and R&S casually on an ol' antenna TV channel.  Unfortunately, R&S did not evolve well.  I caught a glimpse of a new age episode that was invented for a more adult viewing base on the cable's comedy channel.  Sure, the cartoon had some sickening moments in its prime, but at least they were actually funny.  The adult version of the show was simply pathetic.

Anyhoo, Cartoon Network has some good shows too... yet just not as many.  Megas XLR, Samurai Jack, Venture Bros, and the earlier episodes of Sealab are great viewing.  I used to like Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab too when I was younger, but they've kinda grown stale on me now.  At least they were better than the crap and pokemon-like anime rejects that have rolled in one after another, nowadays.