• Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1 on: July 1, 2008 06:31 PM »
sigh

Offline timanderic
  • 4 posts
  • This user is permanently banned
« Reply #2 on: July 1, 2008 06:44 PM »
"The week seemed to be flowing smoothly. 6 of the 7 stagbeetle cartoons done, including the menu graphics. We had till the 15th of October to finish it, so it seemed our time was plentiful. Aside from the regularly stressful sillhouette of a schooling experience that has stepped into the light a bit more day by day, everything was going along nicely.

Then the world hit Wednesday. That was the day where I got a doorbell ring. Due to my observant nature, I didn\\\'t bother answering it, but I watched the man ringing from a window. The man walked around back and within seconds of him moving, I had noticed that the air conditioning, fan, computer, and every other electronic device immediately shut off. I swiftly took hold of my pocket knife, dropped it inside of my pocket, and dashed outside into the hot weather to greet the man.

Naturally, I wasn\\\'t too thrilled. In my most calm yet inquisitive way, I asked him what he had done. He told me that we didn\\\'t pay our electric bill. After a quick few phonecalls, we had the payments taken care of, but we didnt get our lights or anything else on for hours.

The following day I came home with 3 A\\\'s, 2 B\\\'s, and a Low C/High D. Not good news for any parent. When I reached the door, however, there was more at hand than that. My 2 Gigs of RAM had arrived. The package quaintly sat there, kind of diagnally slumped against the bottom of the door. I almost screamed with joy.

As I got inside, I noticed my mother was there. Why would she be there? Usually she doesn\\\'t come home until later on. After asking, I had found out that apparently our car was stolen.

Nothing could defeat me however, as I skipped up the stairs with the toothy grin of a 5 year old. My computer was about to improve! No more slowness for me, I was about to go from 512 to 2000. There was some light to be seen.

But I suppose it was just my imagination. After plugging in the RAM sticks in every possible combination, it was only to find out that either the RAM was incompatible, or something went wrong. After attempting to replug in my single 512MB RAM stick so my computer was at least accessable, something must have fallen horribly amiss, because even with my old RAM that had been working 20 minutes beforehand, the computer did not run.

I smelled burning.

I quickly unplugged everything. All of it. Shut it all off and took the RAM out. Something was burning, it was definite. I\\\'m too afraid to attempt messing with this thing anymore. There\\\'s no hope for it I suppose. The computer is over 4 years old. It\\\'s served me well for the time I\\\'ve had it quietly humming under my right leg, as I return home, plop myself into my chair, and use it as a resting object of sorts.

I am currently typing this message on my mother\\\'s low-grade work laptop at 2:03AM. The car was found, but the thief\\\'s identity is still unknown. It\\\'s been a rough week and I need to go to sleep.

Sigh...

Yet another month of working off this laptop...
Yet another month of laziness and stagnation...
Yet another month of being out of the loop...
Yet another month of disappointment.
But after this month, I\\\'ll hopefully have a fresh laptop.
I\\\'m attempting to sell many of my personal possessions in order to achieve the cash quota necessary to buy what I\\\'m looking for. What am I looking for? The best laptop I can find.

I should really fix my grades up.

... Must give it a rest ..."

Nobody cares about your life anigen

"seriously i need some fucking coffee or something, i heard it makes you more energetic"

lmao, you\\\'re 13-14 and you haven\\\'t tried coffee yet.

Offline sQueef
  • 4,822 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://campnorth.tv/profile/squeef
« Reply #3 on: July 1, 2008 06:45 PM »
Oh, wretched ephemeral race … why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Offline timanderic
  • 4 posts
  • This user is permanently banned
« Reply #4 on: July 1, 2008 06:51 PM »
"well, while i was in FL, dad and i ordered this nice deLL laptop for the extremely inexpensive price of around 700 bucks. despite this, it\\\'s a very good laptop... coupons are just a huge godsend for me"

Wow anigen. You must have shitty laptop if cost 700 dollars. If not, 700 dollars is extremely cheap for a laptop. And what\\\'s even worse is that you had your daddy pay for it because you are incapable of getting a job. My laptop was fifteen hundred dollars, and I had to pay it off by having a part time job. Plus my laptop is shit.

aNIGEN, YOUR ASS WILL FAIL HIGHSCHOOL

Offline bcube
  • 2,152 posts
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: July 1, 2008 06:54 PM »
oh no
obviously more expensive = better
right??

I bet you just got swindled into buying your laptop ;o
[youtube]dvc7ql44T2A[/youtube]
this is thebackalleys

Offline FG_SPace
Male
  • knox claymation 4 life
  • 464 posts
    • Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: July 1, 2008 07:05 PM »

this topic has been derailed and is now talking about wonder showzen and why they should make a third season

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,276 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
« Reply #7 on: July 1, 2008 07:35 PM »
this topic is gay and always will be

Offline anigen
  • 4,596 posts
    • http://
« Reply #8 on: July 1, 2008 10:06 PM »
Quote from: rtil
this topic is gay and always will be

yes, but thanks to this topic, it's become much easier to tell the difference between mrblue and rumblemunky

both of them are equally stupid and useless, but the way that they attempt to insult people is slightly different

oh and one more thing

Quote from: Tim and Eric
Nobody cares about your life anigen

no one but you guys