thebackalleys
dota and ganks
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

Do your other senses work when you dream?

Offline shura
Male
  • 3,158 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010 08:50 AM »
Quote from: Kott
Senses in dreams work, even reaching your actual physical states. Fear, rage, joy, sadness, all of those feelings can be obtained during a dream.

Prime example: Ever heard of nocturnal emissions? Leave out the handparty for a couple of month and your sack will discharge the acid cream by itself. You may even remember parts of the wet dream when you wake up in your soaked, sticky pants.
Yes, go ahead and try to remember how old you were...

unfunny troll post by kott #8325724

Offline Kött
Male
  • uguu
  • 1,591 posts
    • ballzonforehead on Skype
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010 01:18 PM »
Quote from: shura
Senses in dreams work, even reaching your actual physical states. Fear, rage, joy, sadness, all of those feelings can be obtained during a dream.

Prime example: Ever heard of nocturnal emissions? Leave out the handparty for a couple of month and your sack will discharge the acid cream by itself. You may even remember parts of the wet dream when you wake up in your soaked, sticky pants.

no... that actually was a serious one. I experienced this about 3 or 4 times myself when I was younger and I don't think I am the only one here...
:3

Offline slack
Male
  • Knotty Boy :)
  • 2,647 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • slackfa on Skype
    • Weedle
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010 04:47 PM »
i have actually never had any of my senses work in a dream i kinda just know whats happening in my head

Offline shura
Male
  • 3,158 posts
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2010 04:57 PM »

no... that actually was a serious one. I experienced this about 3 or 4 times myself when I was younger and I don't think I am the only one here...

oh ok, so you are genuinely obnoxious

Offline spite
Male
  • Lettin 'em know
  • 2,034 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2010 01:53 AM »

Sasha, have you never heard of a wet dream?

Real quick, obviously you can have all 5 sense work in a dream.
sight - obviously yes
hearing - anyone ever say somthin to ya in dream b4?
taste - can't tell ya how many times I've eaten amazing food in a dream that I wish I could devour right after waking up
touch/feel - I have dreams where I'm swimming and I can feel the water or I feel a creepy spider runs across my face.
smell - this dream smells like shit who put shit in my dream?

they may not all work at once because it may not be important to what you're dreaming about.  Your dreams have a lot to do with your subconscious so if your angry that your ability to smell didn't play an important role in your last dream take it up with him.

this thread is fucking awful
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010 02:17 AM by spite »

Offline billy
Male
  • 5,354 posts
  • Awards PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • billyboymonks on Skype
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2010 03:01 AM »
i wake up immediately when i realize i'm dreaming no matter how much i don't want to

if anything good happens in a dream (hold hands with a girl, find $1, etc), it's unbelievable and i ask myself "am i dreaming?" because something like that would never happen in real life and then suddenly i realize i'm in my bed with my eyes closed trying to get back in the dream begging my brain to take me back, but it never does.

Offline jjjjjjjjjj
  • 5,493 posts
  • This user is permanently banned
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010 03:26 AM »
Quote from: spite

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010 06:27 PM by shura »

Offline Mew_User
  • 1,776 posts
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2010 04:45 AM »
Everyone has wet dreams.

Offline slack
Male
  • 2,647 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • slackfa on Skype
    • Weedle
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2010 02:37 PM »
i never had a wet dream

Offline Mad Meat
  • 619 posts
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010 03:41 PM »
Quote from: Billy
i wake up immediately when i realize i'm dreaming no matter how much i don't want to

if anything good happens in a dream (hold hands with a girl, find $1, etc), it's unbelievable and i ask myself "am i dreaming?" because something like that would never happen in real life and then suddenly i realize i'm in my bed with my eyes closed trying to get back in the dream begging my brain to take me back, but it never does.
HAHAHA you are already my favorite member you faggot!
HOLLY FUCK!!!THAT GIANT KITTY SHITED ON MI HOUSE!!!
I kept this signature just to entertain you pal ;D

Offline Mew_User
  • 1,776 posts
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010 04:10 PM »
Never call Billy a faggot. Ever.

Offline billy
Male
  • 5,354 posts
  • Awards PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • billyboymonks on Skype
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010 04:12 PM »
Quote from: Mad Meat

SAY THAT TO MY FACE NOT ONLINE SEE WHAT HAPPENS MOTHER FUCKER

Offline slack
Male
  • 2,647 posts
    • slackfa on Skype
    • Weedle
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010 04:13 PM »
one time i accidentally insinuated that billy was gay and i had pus-spewing boils for a week

Offline Mad Meat
  • 619 posts
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010 04:36 PM »
Quote from: Mad Meat

SAY THAT TO MY FACE NOT ONLINE SEE WHAT HAPPENS MOTHER FUCKER
yeah right, jeez i said you are my favorite member and you replied in such a harsh way  everyone love compliment!
HOLLY FUCK!!!THAT GIANT KITTY SHITED ON MI HOUSE!!!
I kept this signature just to entertain you pal ;D

Offline shura
Male
  • 3,158 posts
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010 06:26 PM »
Quote from: spite

of course i have. sorry i didn't know that jizzing yourself was one of the "5 senses" also it was a gross post

^^^^^^^

Offline Mew_User
  • 1,776 posts
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010 06:27 PM »

Offline shura
Male
  • 3,158 posts
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010 06:29 PM »
motion to lock this thread?

Offline Mew_User
  • 1,776 posts
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010 06:31 PM »
I vote yea.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010 06:33 PM by Bamyasi »

Offline emanhattan
  • 4,697 posts
    • http://emanhattan.newgrounds.com
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2010 06:47 PM »
And you people say I make bad threds!!!!!!!

lock- i threw up

Offline shura
Male
  • 3,158 posts
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2010 06:49 PM »
it is done