resource-united
thebackalleys
pirates and art
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

Do your other senses work when you dream?

Offline spite
Male
  • Lettin 'em know
  • 2,029 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010 01:53 AM »
Quote from: shura
Quote from: Kott
Quote from: shura
Quote from: Kott
Senses in dreams work, even reaching your actual physical states. Fear, rage, joy, sadness, all of those feelings can be obtained during a dream.

Prime example: Ever heard of nocturnal emissions? Leave out the handparty for a couple of month and your sack will discharge the acid cream by itself. You may even remember parts of the wet dream when you wake up in your soaked, sticky pants.
Yes, go ahead and try to remember how old you were...

unfunny troll post by kott #8325724
no... that actually was a serious one. I experienced this about 3 or 4 times myself when I was younger and I don't think I am the only one here...

oh ok, so you are genuinely obnoxious

Sasha, have you never heard of a wet dream?

Real quick, obviously you can have all 5 sense work in a dream.
sight - obviously yes
hearing - anyone ever say somthin to ya in dream b4?
taste - can't tell ya how many times I've eaten amazing food in a dream that I wish I could devour right after waking up
touch/feel - I have dreams where I'm swimming and I can feel the water or I feel a creepy spider runs across my face.
smell - this dream smells like shit who put shit in my dream?

they may not all work at once because it may not be important to what you're dreaming about.  Your dreams have a lot to do with your subconscious so if your angry that your ability to smell didn't play an important role in your last dream take it up with him.

this thread is fucking awful
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010 02:17 AM by spite »