• ┗ (・o・ ) ┓
  • 3,980 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2010 11:19 AM »
oh geez hahahh

Quote from: rtil
i just don't like them bro i mean why the fuck do you CARE anyway my taste in music is SHIT and yours is far superior am i right or am i right  
stop exaggerating what i say
i asked a simple question about why you disliked a band i never implied i was superior or anything like that cut it out
i honestly have never met anyone who thought the strokes completely sucked and i was wondering why you thought so i didnt plan on arguing about it or anything i just wanted to know why you thought that
do i really need a reason to not enjoy two specific/unrelated/generic rock bands
yeah usually when you dislike something theres a reason why
i just don't like the music! ok!!!
oh ok thats not as specific a reason as i was looking for but i guess we can leave it at that put it there pal no need for anyth...
goddamn some people are so snobby and gay about their gay music preferences

"if you don't like band x explain why/i don't like you/i will argue with you about it"

i don't care what kind of music you like that's fine go ahead and listen to it and i'm going to listen to what i want to listen to

no one cares
...wait
why are you getting defensive when im not fighting with you
cuz zop is just that predictable
wait what WHAT
Quote from: shura
you dont like the same music i do that makes no sense man stop trolling me you're so fucking edgy holy shitttt
WHAT
WHAT