wow, blast from the past

[oh man, all those cool long-gone members. i'm an ass and i stuck around ._.]

soup

if we had the technology, we could have had those members preserved and cloned

also
Quote from: zwimmy on April 20, 2014 02:53 AM
I want to become a work of art

aka an anime

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

soup

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

BluPhoenix

Quote from: tosh2.0 on April 20, 2014 12:19 AM
Hahaha you were even more of a faggot than I am

i may have set the bar for faggotry, but lord knows you keep pushing it higher
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

zwimmy

soup

rtil

bold move necroing one of my old topics

i'll let it slide this time

zwimmy

Quote from: rtil on April 20, 2014 06:10 AM

you're losing your edge

soup

rtil

Quote from: zwimmy on April 20, 2014 06:33 AM
Quote from: rtil on April 20, 2014 06:10 AM

you're losing your edge

should i make an example out of you, then?

zwimmy

Don't be silly. You know TBA needs me. You need me.

;3c

soup

rtil

rtil

absolutely furious you have no idea

i will do something drastic

crackers

naecunt likes a wideo, be sound, just get mwi B)

michaell

|