|

BluPhoenix

Quote from: sev on September  1, 2012 07:32 PM
PLAY no more heroes 2
man up enough to play amnesia
play at least one more katawa route
stop being shit at battlefield 3

this pretty much
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

Gladius

Quote from: sev on September  1, 2012 12:10 AM
suicidally depressed because dick in hand naruto hentai on screen

if this were the case would i not fit in here a whole lot better? talk about trying to have your cake and eat it too
▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬ ---★☆★☆★ DONALD TRUMP 2016 ★☆★☆★--- ▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬

BluPhoenix

Quote from: Sinitron on August 31, 2012 07:15 PM
the point was that thailand isn't all about ladyboys you dolt

i'm just gonna jump over here and say that you'd be missing the point either way when it comes to thailand if you're calling out people obsessed with ladyboys and not child prostitution, which i know means a lot to you

Quote from: Gladius on August 31, 2012 11:42 PM
Quote from: sev on August 31, 2012 11:06 PM
mad because truth

look at this guy he thinks "u mad bro" is a good comeback

what a goon!

i find this post hilarious because there's already so many points being argued over that could be considered pressing matters and gladius settles on the one that matters LEAST just to make sure his internet boyfriend gets the final word because textbook dickrider

Quote from: Sinitron on August 31, 2012 10:40 PM
Quote from: rtil on August 31, 2012 08:56 PM
i can see where you're going with this , but it starts out with a logical informal fallacy - that by saying one wants to visit a country for its culture, one is implying that other countries do not share an equally fascinating culture, and therefore they are bigots for saying something that is not bigoted to begin with. you inserted the bigotry by adding an extra false and loaded statement. that makes no sense. "you are a bigot for visiting japan because you could have visited egypt instead". it sounds even dumber when you say it out loud.

no, it's a matter of "what do you want to do before you die"

specifically singling out japan as the only country you feel you MUST see and it would be a DISASTER if you didn't see it before keeling over is gayass fanboyism

sure i'd like to see the pyramids and other ancient ruins all over the world, but there are other factors that play in to it. like would you really feel safe finding yourself in modern egypt and actually enjoy your time there? i don't think i would.

i wouldn't feel safe anywhere but my own bed, but if you insist on bringing security into the issue, china has a pretty hardcore police force, and japan has a fucking trashed nuclear reactor and last i heard they were still unable to shut the fucking thing off - how would that make you feel any safer than the risk of having your head lopped off by wasim's fucking cousins??

just beacuse i want to visit japan doesn't mean i don't respect or admire other places in the world. there are too many places i want to see and visit in my lifetime. why do i want to visit japan first? japanese culture is a part of my life. there is a large japanese population where i live, i have japanese friends, friends who have lived in japan, friends i can visit in japan, they can tell me where to visit (and where not to visit), it's a place that's inspired and shaped part of my life, and i'm not ashamed of that. it doesn't make me a bigot in any way. you can't automatically assume one does not respect other cultures simply because they respect another. nobody thinks japan is a perfect paradise. their society has its flaws just like any other.

well see this wasn't even directed at you since you didn't single out japan DUH

though desperately trying to dodge the point in numerous instances, i'm glad to see you're pretty much admitting to entrapping anyone who says they like japan, but how long will it be until you confess how bigoted you are to anything that lies outside of your interests/knowing how silly you are wishing death upon others for their own interests/antagonizing everyone out of self-pity and self-inadequacy/knowing you're a terrible person in general? when the time comes, can we start talking about our uncommon interests without you and gladius inciting another stupid fucking shitstorm?
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you

Gladius

check me out i'm tossing out them sick burnz like sev :cool:

cipher

This thread sure is awful.

BluPhoenix

Quote from: Gladius on September  2, 2012 05:20 AM

okay this is the first post i've clicked on from gladius since blocking him as i am interested in what he has to say and did not know how he would respond

i will admit i am a bit disappointed- it's obvious you stopped at where i parroted sev with the "because ____" and became so embroiled with rage that you had to dig up another shitty image macro with little connection to what was said. like only 1/3 of that image applies here and that would be "designed to make you feel bad", as it only applies to 2 people and is less analysis and more logic (a concept i'm afraid you still have yet to discover) and i'm pretty sure "your gayyyyyy" would have worked just as well, you little intellectual, you.

Gladius

Quote from: BluPhoenix on September  2, 2012 05:42 AM
Quote from: Gladius on September  2, 2012 05:20 AM

okay this is the first post i've clicked on from gladius since blocking him as i am interested in what he has to say and did not know how he would respond

i will admit i am a bit disappointed- it's obvious you stopped at where i parroted sev with the "because ____" and became so embroiled with rage that you had to dig up another shitty image macro with little connection to what was said. like only 1/3 of that image applies here and that would be "designed to make you feel bad", as it only applies to 2 people and is less analysis and more logic (a concept i'm afraid you still have yet to discover) and i'm pretty sure "your gayyyyyy" would have worked just as well, you little intellectual, you.

stop poasting you insidious sperglord nobody gives a shit about fallacies and logic

rtil

sev

Sinitron

NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD
NOOBLORD

sev

oh, i wanna live to be exactly 77. that's on my bucket list.

trent bortknob

first rule of TBA: all arguments must devolve into a competition of who can post the funniest picture or animated gif

creamcorn

Quote from: Tatwulf Peregrine Bosworth IV on September  2, 2012 06:34 PM
first rule of TBA: all arguments must devolve into a competition of who can post the funniest picture or animated gif. then the thread gets locked

|