Previous topic - Next topic

choose

"faq"
12 (37.5%)
"wiki"
20 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

systech

I don't see the point of having an enire wiki dedicated to the back alleys, I don't think there would be enough to write about.
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

rtil

you misread. it's not a wiki dedicated to my site. it's a wiki dedicated to the entire realm of flash, which encompasses thousands of things far past the regions of my site.

RichChap

You should do tutorials for drawing and stuff too if the people are reading it are trying to learn flash. Otherwise there will be no end to the sprites and sticks. If they can't draw at all, they shouldn't animate. Just like that 'tard on the flash/art upload forums with the stick animations.

Anigen

there should be a

athinganigenwiki.wikia

trent bortknob

get rid of "anigen" in the name and i completely agree!

Anigen

don't forget who gave you that record contract young man

MetalDart

Well the advantages and disadvantages of the FAQ seem a little less hectic than the ones for the wiki. It's easier  AND more organized as you said, and no one else could mess with it.

But wiki sounds good too because it seems like there's a good amount of people who would contribute and protect it.

Anigen

i think he decided on a wiki guys

trent bortknob

Quote from: Anigeni think he decided on a wiki guys
lmao

Anigen

I don't know whats gonna happen now because some "John" guy from newgrounds made a flash wiki. [got this from the latest newgrounds article. THE LATEST BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO KEEP UP WITH NEWGROUNDS ARE COOL RIGHT]

rtil

yes i know about the flash wiki. i'm making a new topic about an alternative name now.

Ordidyou

Quote from: taylor

taylor your emoticons have stolen my photobucket bandwidth for too long i am not going to stand for this outrage

trent bortknob

Quote from: Ordidyou

taylor your emoticons have stolen my photobucket bandwidth for too long i am not going to stand for this outrage
hi jean

Ordidyou

Quote from: Ordidyou

hi jean

hi taylor bortner

rtil

|