( Login | Register )

Hi, hi.

Offline Haka
Male
  • 1 posts
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« on: January 3, 2018 06:58 PM »
I was just casually stumbling around a bit and found this place. (I may or may not have been drunk at the time.) I felt like joining up just for fun, and I wanted to have a little poke around. I'll probably lurk some, maybe post in threads now and then. I dunno.

Nice place, though, whatever may come of this. *Waves*

Oh yeah, I should probably say something about myself. I have like... 2 cats. (Two?) From what I remember. I like cats.  Oh, umm... I used to play a lot of Metroid. Still waiting for Prime 4.

Peace.
I don't know what to put here so this is fine.

Offline rtil
  • Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
  • 25,136 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
« Reply #1 on: January 3, 2018 10:16 PM »
welcome. pretty rare someone joins the forum first these days as we're mostly active on discord (see above).

forums are a bit fucky right now as quick reply and quote aren't currently working, but other than that everything should be fine.

Offline Bamyasi
Male
  • RIP TBA BBS
  • 3,381 posts
« Reply #2 on: January 4, 2018 10:49 PM »
Welcome new bot.

Offline soup
Male
  • [ R I S E ]
  • 1,481 posts
    • keeeeeir on Skype
« Reply #3 on: January 5, 2018 09:02 AM »
uuuuhhnghhh
"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."