• 24 posts
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« on: February 7, 2016 02:24 AM »
So I look at this forum, right, and I think

DAMN

These guys are smart or some shit.
Or maybe they're just pretending to be?
In any case, this poses a new challenge. I have to be smart too.
So after a thorough analysis of your messages I have come to the conclusion that it would be best to say the following:

"fuhfuhglop boner respite sahfksjbf"

It might not make sense now, but oh boy wait until 5 years from now.
Your side will be so far out of orbit that, like, it's really far.

Anyway I'm Azai. I make art and music and stories and code and memes. I also think sometimes.
I'm sort of a wanderer when it comes to internet communities, but hey you guys seem kind of cool, so maybe I can bear to be around you for more than -69 seconds.

swag

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,159 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
« Reply #1 on: February 7, 2016 02:31 AM »
welcome streamfriend

Offline Stu4U
Male
  • i'm dying, squirtle.
  • 926 posts
    • superstu4u on Skype
« Reply #2 on: February 7, 2016 02:42 AM »

Offline soup
Male
  • [ R I S E ]
  • 1,480 posts
    • keeeeeir on Skype
« Reply #3 on: February 7, 2016 05:49 AM »
69 is a sex joke haha, excellent haha, haha
"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

Offline d-floe
Male
  • Prince Bel of Fresh Air
  • 618 posts
    • Kizuuunami on Skype
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: February 7, 2016 06:52 AM »
I like your forward thinking friend.
Welcome to TheBoopAlleys

Offline ExBerian
Male
  • 473 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters!
« Reply #5 on: February 7, 2016 08:08 AM »
Seems like a straight shooter. So far he has good taste in youtube videos.

Offline zwimmy
Female
  • The original zwimmeme
  • 1,658 posts
« Reply #6 on: February 7, 2016 08:49 AM »
I don't like you.

Offline basketweaver
  • a cloud on the wind
  • 209 posts
« Reply #7 on: February 7, 2016 08:55 AM »
welcome

Offline slack
Male
  • Knotty Boy :)
  • 2,612 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • slackfa on Skype
    • Weedle
« Reply #8 on: February 7, 2016 10:15 AM »
faggot is not a very nice word

Offline BluPhoenix
Male
  • rich evans laugh echoes throughout ye banquet hall
  • 3,894 posts
    • bluphoenix7 on Skype
« Reply #9 on: February 7, 2016 10:57 AM »
http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1091/871v8J_tumblr_o207wfyc8v1qmwd5wo1.mp3
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
4:08 PM - ExBerian: can you draw me a nina williams being (fucked)
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

[1:17 AM] Darreus: iF ONLY I could Geind my ass on ym balls that'd be pretty cool but im too busy contemplating being a girl at 1 in the morning

Offline michaell
Male
  • I'm a huuuge weeaboo. I like video games, anime, m
  • 529 posts
  • This user is permanently banned
« Reply #10 on: February 7, 2016 11:23 AM »
yay!! new member's are always welcome  :D

Offline crackers
Male
  • i cant stand ya, george
  • 1,219 posts
« Reply #11 on: February 7, 2016 11:38 AM »
Please mind your use of derogatory slurs in future. While not offensive to you, and while you may have not meant it offensively, please understand that it can be extremely offensive to others (especially when it is such a divisive word, even in the community where it originated - amongst homosexual men). Thank you in advance(:

Offline michaell
Male
  • 529 posts
« Reply #12 on: February 7, 2016 11:45 AM »
Please mind your use of derogatory slurs in future. While not offensive to you, and while you may have not meant it offensively, please understand that it can be extremely offensive to others (especially when it is such a divisive word, even in the community where it originated - amongst homosexual men). Thank you in advance(:

I have to concur with user "crackers" here. Thebackalleys promote diversity and tolerance. We accept everyone regardless of their gender, sexuality and so on, creating an open-minded Internet community. I believe our most ineffable achievement is the implementation of the trigger warning policy. Thanks to this all of our members can browse the forum freely without any misgivings about being triggered by somebody. I kindly ask you to put trigger warnings whenever you wish to use such contentious vocabulary. Plus, no religion allowed. If you believe in your pathetic "god" (who isn't even real) please leave the premises instantly.

Offline d-floe
Male
  • Prince Bel of Fresh Air
  • 618 posts
    • Kizuuunami on Skype
    • Website
« Reply #13 on: February 7, 2016 12:11 PM »
http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1091/871v8J_tumblr_o207wfyc8v1qmwd5wo1.mp3

Offline ExBerian
Male
  • 473 posts
« Reply #14 on: February 7, 2016 01:08 PM »

I have to concur with user "crackers" here. Thebackalleys promote diversity and tolerance. We accept everyone regardless of their gender, sexuality and so on, creating an open-minded Internet community. I believe our most ineffable achievement is the implementation of the trigger warning policy. Thanks to this all of our members can browse the forum freely without any misgivings about being triggered by somebody. I kindly ask you to put trigger warnings whenever you wish to use such contentious vocabulary. Plus, no religion allowed. If you believe in your pathetic "god" (who isn't even real) please leave the premises instantly.

You FAGGOTS are truly meant for each other.

Here is your horrid wedding song:

Offline soup
Male
  • [ R I S E ]
  • 1,480 posts
    • keeeeeir on Skype
« Reply #15 on: February 7, 2016 01:19 PM »
fuck you
"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

Offline Azai
Male
  • 24 posts
« Reply #16 on: February 7, 2016 01:43 PM »

Thanks, cuck nigger, I'll try to keep it in mind.

Offline SrsSam77
Male
  • Greater Aniki
  • 1,428 posts
« Reply #17 on: February 7, 2016 02:07 PM »
Excuse me you neanderthalic fucking degenerate this is a christian/nationalist/weimar republic forum and we abide by Bismarck's rules here so be polite or you're going into the france hole

Offline crackers
Male
  • i cant stand ya, george
  • 1,219 posts
« Reply #18 on: February 7, 2016 02:12 PM »

Thanks, cuck nigger, I'll try to keep it in mind.

haahaahah fucking keep it in mind?? the only thing youll have on your mind is my fat cock after i clawhammer your fucking teeth out and give myself a gumjob you filthy belgian

Offline michaell
Male
  • 529 posts
« Reply #19 on: February 7, 2016 02:14 PM »
i want to murder this fucking guy now