« Last post by mealguien on July 20, 2017 01:16 PM »

Rest In Peace
Entertainment / Re: more waves than the sea
« Last post by Yvonne on July 19, 2017 09:07 PM »
Entertainment / Re: more waves than the sea
« Last post by SrsSam77 on July 17, 2017 03:08 PM »
Entertainment / Re: Need some more ballroom
« Last post by rtil on July 17, 2017 12:37 AM »
if you'r talking about held stills/tweens (trigger does this a lot) then i could see what you mean. but i haven't started it yet.

although with the dancing they probably will fix in bd if there is any bad animation or rotoscoping
« Last post by SrsSam77 on July 16, 2017 11:18 PM »
No, that's what I was saying, a lot of intentional QUALITY, if such a thing exists, that probably allows them to cheese out a bit on the budget while also improving the delivery of the comedy aspects of conversations and events, not holding itself seriously as it's already about a rather stiff subject
« Last post by rtil on July 16, 2017 10:44 PM »
we they'll fix it in the blurays :wile:
« Last post by SrsSam77 on July 16, 2017 08:51 PM »
Today was the day I obtained a rich harvest of ballroom reaction images that I will now use as my sole form of communication

Fun episode, I really liked the amount of expression and drop in quality punchlines, felt a lot like the manga.
However, they did fuck the plot arrangements a bit and gutted and repacked the first dance for the next episode, It's going to be interesting to see how it goes

p.s. amazed by the footwork animation they did for the quickstep sequence, but I'm noticing most of the actually animated dancing feels choppy and doesn't have the flow that even the manga has

That back tho

tfw your pants don't make you kawaii

These may vastly misrepresent the show to people that don't watch it so I advise you do to those who don't if you want a spiritual pick me up that will make you believe in attaining and being human this anime summer season

The Gallery / Re: SECOND LIFE: SECOND CHANCES
« Last post by rtil on July 15, 2017 11:44 PM »
be sure to use the [nsfw] instead of [img] tag unless you mark your OP post as NSFW. just one or the other
Pages:
2 3 ... 10