noobs and butts
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

Recent Posts

Pages:
2 3 ... 10
General / Re: Things that make you cry
« Last post by Stu4U on Yesterday at 09:20 PM »
i look forward to going on vacation to all seven of them in 3017.
Entertainment / Re: John Wick: Chapter 2
« Last post by Bamyasi on Yesterday at 08:49 PM »
Le nihilistic sentimental self-aware pastiche antihero action neo-noir revenge movie is kind of a tired genre but this wasn't too offensive an addition to it. That is my thought, because this movie defies more than one, and that's what I kind of dislike about lite-pomo action movies. It's like critiquing an (admittedly funny and entertaining) shaggy dog story.

Definitely agree with Blu in that the criminal underworld in these movies is really good, and a more interesting plot mechanic (and main character) than its protagonist, whose contractions kinda got old after the first hour in the first movie. It looked nice, but like the mirror hall shout-out at the end, it's also not new, or terribly interesting, because it wants to be an upper mid-brow Hong Kong action crime thriller and Crank/Taken at the same time, to make itself equally palatable to audiences of both.

Laurence Fishburne was my favorite part.
General / Re: Things that make you cry
« Last post by rtil on Yesterday at 07:16 PM »
http://www.popularmechanics.com/space/a25336/seven-earth-like-planets-trappist-1/

"If a person was standing on one of the planet's surface, they could gaze up and potentially see geological features or clouds of neighboring worlds, which would sometimes appear larger than the moon in Earth's sky."

that's some sci-fi movie shit right there
General / Re: Complaints general
« Last post by Yvonne on February 21, 2017 05:23 PM »
The Gallery / Re: INK
« Last post by slack on February 21, 2017 04:03 PM »
the knuckle tattoos are harder to heal properly, but the ones on the back of my hand are still looking very sharp
General / Re: Complaints general
« Last post by BluPhoenix on February 21, 2017 03:26 PM »
General / Re: music thread 2.1
« Last post by Unless on February 21, 2017 02:23 PM »
The Gallery / Re: INK
« Last post by Unless on February 21, 2017 02:01 PM »
Well I'm definitely at least 60% sure that's the shape of an American state on your right arm.

Have you found the hand tattoos have been fading at all? Last example I was given was a guy who had his beginning to noticeably fade after ~6 months, but then his weren't as nice and colourful as yours.
Pages:
2 3 ... 10