music and vidyas
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

Recent Posts

Pages:
2 3 ... 10
Entertainment / Re: Bill Nye Saves the World
« Last post by BluPhoenix on Today at 04:27 PM »
Nyet. And don't call them "transgender" that only fuels their imbecilic mindset. The trannies are not the source of themselves, they are a symptom of a greater movement. They're naught but a vulgar result of duplicity and underhandedness, they're the hickeys left on the whale's carcass by the kraken's tentacles.
As for "trans" rights, there is no such a thing. I could declare myself a werewolf and demand they start making doors wider, and anyone who disagrees is "lyanthrophobic", when in reality all I needed was an execution.
It's the conservative values laid down by the men they've been taught to despise that allow them to spew such sewage from their mouths, and they're making every attempt to explode these sovereign rights on which they unknowingly support themselves. The noose is round their neck and they're kicking the chair from beneath them.
Good times make weak men. Weak men make bad times. Bad times make strong men. Strong men make good times. Kill the kraken, then the tentacles will leave your ship.
>conservative values are the only ones that matter a bloo bla bloo bloo gas everyone who thinks otherwise

ya ok /pol/ good luck living in any environment outside your own
« Last post by mealguien on Today at 04:08 PM »
> literally everything MaxCady said

what have i done
« Last post by MaxCady on Today at 02:38 PM »
Nyet. And don't call them "transgender" that only fuels their imbecilic mindset. The trannies are not the source of themselves, they are a symptom of a greater movement. They're naught but a vulgar result of duplicity and underhandedness, they're the hickeys left on the whale's carcass by the kraken's tentacles.
As for "trans" rights, there is no such a thing. I could declare myself a werewolf and demand they start making doors wider, and anyone who disagrees is "lyanthrophobic", when in reality all I needed was an execution.
It's the conservative values laid down by the men they've been taught to despise that allow them to spew such sewage from their mouths, and they're making every attempt to explode these sovereign rights on which they unknowingly support themselves. The noose is round their neck and they're kicking the chair from beneath them.
Good times make weak men. Weak men make bad times. Bad times make strong men. Strong men make good times. Kill the kraken, then the tentacles will leave your ship.

« Last post by Casmos on Today at 02:05 PM »
Is Gizmodo really shitting on Bill Nye? You would think since they were affiliated with Gawker... they would rave about it.
General / Re: Post your favorite MV
« Last post by Casmos on Today at 01:58 PM »
Introduced me to the Monogatari series

She used to be so sexy~
General / Re: music thread 2.1
« Last post by SrsSam77 on Today at 08:50 AM »
Good music coming thru

« Last post by soup on Today at 04:38 AM »

looks good

« Last post by Bamyasi on Today at 12:36 AM »
I'mma make it rain.

jesus
He is basically.

i agree that gender politics should largely be left out of a show that focuses on science

i also agree that there is potential for humanity to have consequences for bending gender to their liking- but it's a pretty grey area at this point, and most people who decide to change their gender are the ones making the conscious decision to do so unlike the money/reimer scenario. a concern for the future is understandable, and we'll have a better idea of things as time goes on- but just because people accept a new minority into the norm, it shouldn't necessitate a fear of how people decide to live their life
Didn't mean to make this about transgender existence but I guess that video is related. The "Sex Junk" video was more about how gender was this amorphous spectrum which I kind of see as diametrically opposed to transgender metaphysics.

(click to show/hide)

what have i done
Facilitated discussion I guess.
« Last post by ExBerian on Yesterday at 10:54 PM »
I don't make sense.

No worries. I didn't eat properly.

Don't worry - attack me, please.
Tsk tsk tsk, continuing anorexic stereotypes in women and male on female domestic abuse. May St. Nye have mercy on your soul.

General / Re: music thread 2.1
« Last post by Yvonne on Yesterday at 10:20 PM »
Pages:
2 3 ... 10