pillows and sushi
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

Recent Posts

Pages:
2 3 ... 10
General / Re: FCC votes end Net Neutrality
« Last post by TikoTron on Yesterday at 10:28 AM »
So far anyone else besides me experiencing any throttling? the plan I pay for promises 100mbps and understandable I'm on wifi because it's too much work to wire a cable to my pc so average speeds I would get are around 70mbps~. Now today it barely touches 15mbps and suppossibly a sales rep at a TWC Spectrum location during last week of November said our speeds will upgrade to 200mbps with no extra cost some time during the December bill cycle. This had me confused if it was true when I heard it. My equipment at home are healthy and according to TWC they're healthy too with strong 'connection'. Full bars but slow speeds, it has already begone  O_O
« Last post by Bamyasi on Yesterday at 09:01 AM »
Being in the group to have a good, non-knee jerk understanding and not being swept up in corporation shilled, reddit-ladden mass hysteria is a good feel.
http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/general/tpp-for-my-bunghole/
« Last post by Stu4U on Yesterday at 02:47 AM »
you do realize that those large corporate companies wont be able to look into other people's privacy because those people wont even be able to use the websites provided by said companies right? they cant interfere with their users because there will be no users to to even interfere with except for that top 1 percent who can pay for access. granted i am relieved that the FCC can go back to older rules instead of razing everything so the next president doesn't have to spend his entire period undoing it.

btw the word "shill" is quickly rising up to be in my list of top 10 hated words™ since the people who use that word are pretty much doing the exact same thing when they advertise the thing they are supporting.
« Last post by SrsSam77 on Yesterday at 01:11 AM »
My last words for the previous era is that I'm happy that ISPs and large orwellian companies like facebook and discord will actually be forced, as best as possible, to respect my privacy and data from now on; and that ISPs will get the slamdown if they try to interfere with my access to services. I'm also happy the FCC decided to be smart and have a provision that allows them to literally walk back to the old rules whenever it is deemed necessary, whenever they want.
Being in the group to have a good, non-knee jerk understanding and not being swept up in corporation shilled, reddit-ladden mass hysteria is a good feel.
Entertainment / Re: more waves than the sea
« Last post by SrsSam77 on Yesterday at 12:39 AM »

My Swedish speaking skills allowed me to imbue my energy into the artist over twitter in a TTGL way to keep working on his debut album, good feel, get on my level you utter plebians
General / Re: Please don't read Cat person , by "NEW YORKER" or W/e
« Last post by SrsSam77 on Yesterday at 12:38 AM »
Why date real women when you can create one out of the earth, one of your ribs, your faith, and the fires of tradition
« Last post by Stu4U on December 16, 2017 06:33 PM »
i like how every president tries to undo what the previous president did over the last 8 years so no progress is made.
General / Re: photoshop trouble
« Last post by TikoTron on December 16, 2017 01:28 PM »
Are you sure that'll be enough? I'm pretty sure FF is using at least 32 gigs of RAM right now and I only have 8.

Nah :b: that be Chrome eating ram. I recently build a new ryzen pc and i made the switch to mozilla. I used to have 3 windows with 10+ tabs each on chrome but now after my fresh clean build I only have 1 window with 5-10 tabs. Ff uses a lot less ram tho because chrome would keep eating until ram runs out and bluescreens. With ff its a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way until it can reach that.
« Last post by cipher on December 16, 2017 11:32 AM »
[YOU MUST HAVE OUR PREMIUM INTERNET PACKAGE TO VIEW THIS COMMENT]
General / Re: photoshop trouble
« Last post by Bamyasi on December 16, 2017 10:35 AM »
Are you sure that'll be enough? I'm pretty sure FF is using at least 32 gigs of RAM right now and I only have 8.
Pages:
2 3 ... 10