Steve irwin in memery

Started by T-Bones, September 23, 2006 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bones

ok now that we r back. What would u guy like to say about steve   (rip)
read this backwards:       ssabmud tihs siht daer dluow uoy ylno

rtil

he had it coming but he died doing what he loved. i'm getting tired of all the fake death/lame tribute videos flying all over the internet.

Slick

I hated the flood of crap 'tributes' that were submitted to Newgrounds. Most of them weren't even a day's worth of work. A few decent ones were made, some controversial, but I guess I should have expected it; it is the internet.

Like rtil said, he died doing what he loved.

Irishman

Quote from: SlickLike rtil said, he died doing what he loved.
Can't ask for much more than that.

T-Bones

do u think he wanted to die by a croc or a other animal

T-Bones

he loved crocs so i say he wanted to die by them

Irishman

I'm of the opinion that he didn't want to die.

Scotsman

I don't think that anyone in their right mind wants to die.

Albrtd3

Quote from: athingI don't know why I'm posting in this I don't really have an opinion

Then don't spam.

Quote from: T-Boneshe loved crocs so i say he wanted to die by them

In my oppinion that would be too Ironic. He was the "Crocodile Hunter" dieing by some other animal still justifies him as a crocodile hunter and he gets to keep his kickass name (not that he really cares now). Also, on a side note, he died like a real trooper. The bloke pulled the stinger out of his chest before dieing.

T-Bones

Rainier

It's sad that a good bloke like Steve had to go in such a way.  Sader still was that another Aussie icon was killed not even a week after his death from a car crash.  Yet like Steve, he was doing what he loved too.  Blah, 2006 is shaping up as quite a bastard.

T-Bones

Dagolith

is it true that some of his fans have started killing stingray?, i don't beleave it myself but i have heard about that happening.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

rtil

Quote from: Dagolithis it true that some of his fans have started killing stingray?, i don't beleave it myself but i have heard about that happening.
A few, yes. It's pathetic and immature.

Dagolith

Quote from: rtilA few, yes. It's pathetic and immature.
Ya realy, would he want that? it dosen't realy make any sence to kill them for no reason
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

darkz13

my words are "death is inevetiable, no point mourning over a dead body   suck it up and move on"
Little people. I see you yawning.
Listen close to what I say.
Little people. Heed my warning.
Little people. Be afraid.

T-Bones

wait wat do i suck up??????

darkz13

tears... what ever else u do when u get sad cause someone dies

Dagolith

Quote from: darkoverlordtobetears... what ever else u do when u get sad cause someone dies
it's not always easy to move on, in this case yes because some of these people have never even met steve, but someone close to you dieing is never easy to take. (R.I.P Chris)

darkz13

yah well i have no soul and all that crap