thebackalleys
meeples and vidyas
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

Brawl Funnies

Offline Greenkitten
  • Mongolian monster molesting Muslims
  • 1,583 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • greeenkitten on Skype
    • Greenkitten's green kitten website.
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2009 03:31 AM »
how much did you win?

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,159 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2009 01:23 PM »
they don't give out cash prizes for monthlies anymore

Offline CoolDrMoney
  • 3,146 posts
  • Awards PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • Grayson Animation
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2009 02:11 PM »
30 dollars store credit!

Whopee!
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Offline f0d
  • 2,991 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2009 04:17 PM »
Quote from: rtil
lmfao why did i not know this?

the $250 prize was great because pleasing the top 2000 users is a lot more fulfilling than pleasing the general audience. now there's really no point to even having monthly voting if theres no prize for winning.

and the newgrounds store blows. no one wants the o-face shirt unless theyre a faggot
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009 04:18 PM by f0d »
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Offline psi43
Male
  • purple poop
  • 9,075 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09 IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc!
« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2009 05:08 PM »
Quote from: f0d
lmfao why did i not know this?

the $250 prize was great because pleasing the top 2000 users is a lot more fulfilling than pleasing the general audience. now there's really no point to even having monthly voting if theres no prize for winning.

and the newgrounds store blows. no one wants the o-face shirt unless theyre a faggot

All the money will be generated with that on-page ads now I think so im guessing they're making some kind of showcase page, hopefully on the frontpage, that will show the top5 games and top5 movies of the month. That way they might get SOMEWHAT close to the 250$ again

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,159 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2009 05:59 PM »
it is insurmountably more difficult to make $250 in ad revenue then to simply get a check for putting hentai in your cartoon

but the idea is cute
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009 05:59 PM by rtil »

Offline Wasim
  • 1,235 posts
  • This user is permanently banned
« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2009 05:32 AM »
uh hu
Moughalab zegt: Wanna keep a secret from niggas, write it down in a book they'll never read it.

Offline f0d
  • 2,991 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2009 02:22 PM »
it is insurmountably more difficult to make $250 in ad revenue
and it feels more like selling out than winning a monthly contest voted on by peers

why force artists to pander to a general audience they dont want to please? why make them slaves to their flash's views?

why cant the only sane users on the site continue to decide who gets rewarded for their hard work?

fuck this, now the only way to make money off NG is to make gay madness day, clock day, or pico day shit. even if your flash is the best movie of the year you still only get a worthless bronze tank trophy
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,159 posts
    • rtil_yep on Skype
« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2009 03:53 PM »
you could always melt that bronze down and sell it as raw materials

better way to make money than putting ads on cartoons

Offline JimmyBiskit
  • 4 posts
« Reply #169 on: June 15, 2009 01:12 AM »
so hey guys is it too late for me to run in here and say that brawl funnies was funny to the point where I laughed so hard and maybe pooped a little  

thank you for not being fucking stupid

slurp slurp

Offline Yukita
  • 1 posts
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2009 05:18 AM »
i just registered to say that rtil has fantastic taste in music and i hope perhaps he was at electric daisy carnival 2009 and thoroughly enjoyed kaskade's set.

was in love with the song before, saw the animation and fell in love with the song harder haha

Offline CoolDrMoney
  • 3,146 posts
  • Awards PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • Grayson Animation
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2009 08:09 AM »
Quote from: Yukita
i just registered to say that rtil has fantastic taste in music and i hope perhaps he was at electric daisy carnival 2009 and thoroughly enjoyed kaskade's set.

was in love with the song before, saw the animation and fell in love with the song harder haha

You are really gay and probably love it because you are really gay and not for why it was created!
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.