resource-united
thebackalleys
tea and butts
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

new poll and poll ideas

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Zee
  • *
  • 161 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://www.litoxiaoyu.sheezyart.com
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #60 on: March 3, 2008 04:40 PM »
I lol'd.

Niceee.

Offline MRat
Male
  • *
  • MRAT-A-TAT-TAT
  • 3,747 posts
  • 3
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • RRCarell on Skype
    • DeviantArt
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #61 on: March 3, 2008 07:51 PM »
I want yooooou.

I want you so baaad

I want you so baaaaaaaaAAAd.


It's driving me mad.

It's driving me maad.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Offline monkeyscanfly
  • *
  • 114 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #62 on: March 4, 2008 05:55 PM »
Hehehe i just got notice that my home country is declaring war on Colombia with Ecuador as ally

Offline MRat
Male
  • *
  • MRAT-A-TAT-TAT
  • 3,747 posts
  • 3
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • RRCarell on Skype
    • DeviantArt
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #63 on: March 4, 2008 09:22 PM »
Quote from: monkeyscanfly
Hehehe i just got notice that my home country is declaring war on Colombia with Ecuador as ally


well, cocks.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Offline monkeyscanfly
  • *
  • 114 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #64 on: March 5, 2008 06:09 AM »
Quote from: MRat
Quote from: monkeyscanfly
Hehehe i just got notice that my home country is declaring war on Colombia with Ecuador as ally


well, cocks.
? ANywho we will kick their arses with our Su-27s and other fighters bought from russia also we got some battleships and lots of ground tanks

Offline zomfgbie
  • *
  • 2,850 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://freekc.newgrounds.com
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #65 on: March 5, 2008 06:26 AM »
Well good luck with that, see you in 3 months when I have to come in and clean up your countries fucking mess.
« Last Edit: March 5, 2008 09:38 AM by FreekC »
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Offline mishkamash
  • *
  • 4,154 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://mishkamash.sheezyart.com/
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #66 on: March 5, 2008 08:07 AM »
here's one
who is your favorite backalleys member??
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Offline Hammi
  • *
  • 2,577 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://hammi4real.deviantart.com/
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #67 on: March 5, 2008 01:16 PM »
Quote from: monkeyscanfly
also we got some battleships and lots of ground tanks

Wow really?? Boy that is totally wicked man. That will sure show em whos the boss on the battlefield. Like, you guys gonna scoop the whole place up for Colombians and shit. Like Tony once said, they cant be trusted. AM I RIGHT?

Blast them back to stone age fellas!

[/sarcasm]
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Offline zomfgbie
  • *
  • 2,850 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://freekc.newgrounds.com
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #68 on: March 5, 2008 01:26 PM »
oh god im trying so hard to not spawn and egotastic tough guy whos military is better arguement stop it stop it stop it im gonna go make a sandwich
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Offline Hammi
  • *
  • 2,577 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://hammi4real.deviantart.com/
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #69 on: March 5, 2008 01:45 PM »
Eat me. Im a sandwich. Not just any sandwich. What do you find in between the buns?
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Offline MRat
Male
  • *
  • MRAT-A-TAT-TAT
  • 3,747 posts
  • 3
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • RRCarell on Skype
    • DeviantArt
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #70 on: March 5, 2008 01:46 PM »
It's more than obvious the Peruvian military is the best in the world, guys.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Offline Hammi
  • *
  • 2,577 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://hammi4real.deviantart.com/
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #71 on: March 5, 2008 01:49 PM »
Pakistan got one of worlds finest skilled air forces, and thats no lie.
« Last Edit: March 5, 2008 01:49 PM by Hammi »
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Offline rtil
  • *
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,153 posts
  • 653
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #72 on: March 5, 2008 03:07 PM »
stop talking about the military this thread is about polls

Offline Hammi
  • *
  • 2,577 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://hammi4real.deviantart.com/
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #73 on: March 5, 2008 03:49 PM »
Monkeyscanfly started it. I was just being sarcastic then everybody else started talking about whos whos military and which to which was best and i felt urged to respond to this "my daddy is stronger than you" issue that was starting to take off until you came in and now im sitting in the corner whimpering over that you might gonna spank me and pull after my ear which would result in me crying like an abused child because thats what you wouldve been if you did that to me because as a tba member im almost like a son for you like the rest of the guys here and you wouldnt hit me because all i was doing was following the stream and now i feel like im having the blame for everything because im much browner than anyone here while everybody else is like perfect as vanilla biscuits with a final touch of strawberry in the middle of each which i dont have because im brown as a cookie and i dont want to end up in your digestion mechanism because of something i dont have the full blame of so please rtil i could explain everything which i think i just did while i was scratching my foot at the moment when i was begging you on my knees to spare me for the embarrassment of being slayed in front of everybody while f0d and taylor would be standing there laughing at me losing my head because of your excessive punishment that is strictly prohibited in human rights worldwide and you would end up paying me fees and bills from all the worth of your site while im dead for murdering me in the most gruesome way which rumors would be circulating around the net about how rtil killed hammi and you would have to watch as high supreme court would make a decision about closing down your then weakened site and put you in jail while your fanbase around the world who used to look up to you turning back on the man who they once thought was a man of honor with traditional standards until the time when they realized how twisted you were in the end and you would have to spend the rest of your life in the county jail. And i hope you see the opportunity to change all this before its too late.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Offline anigen
  • *
  • 4,596 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #74 on: March 6, 2008 04:23 AM »
Quote from: rtil

lmfao

Offline MRat
Male
  • *
  • MRAT-A-TAT-TAT
  • 3,747 posts
  • 3
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • RRCarell on Skype
    • DeviantArt
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #75 on: March 7, 2008 01:44 AM »
Quote from: anigen
Quote from: rtil

lmfao


More importantly!!

Quote from: Hammi
Monkeyscanfly started it. I was just being sarcastic then everybody else started talking about whos whos military and which to which was best and i felt urged to respond to this "my daddy is stronger than you" issue that was starting to take off until you came in and now im sitting in the corner whimpering over that you might gonna spank me and pull after my ear which would result in me crying like an abused child because thats what you wouldve been if you did that to me because as a tba member im almost like a son for you like the rest of the guys here and you wouldnt hit me because all i was doing was following the stream and now i feel like im having the blame for everything because im much browner than anyone here while everybody else is like perfect as vanilla biscuits with a final touch of strawberry in the middle of each which i dont have because im brown as a cookie and i dont want to end up in your digestion mechanism because of something i dont have the full blame of so please rtil i could explain everything which i think i just did while i was scratching my foot at the moment when i was begging you on my knees to spare me for the embarrassment of being slayed in front of everybody while f0d and taylor would be standing there laughing at me losing my head because of your excessive punishment that is strictly prohibited in human rights worldwide and you would end up paying me fees and bills from all the worth of your site while im dead for murdering me in the most gruesome way which rumors would be circulating around the net about how rtil killed hammi and you would have to watch as high supreme court would make a decision about closing down your then weakened site and put you in jail while your fanbase around the world who used to look up to you turning back on the man who they once thought was a man of honor with traditional standards until the time when they realized how twisted you were in the end and you would have to spend the rest of your life in the county jail. And i hope you see the opportunity to change all this before its too late.




LMFAO
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Offline zomfgbie
  • *
  • 2,850 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://freekc.newgrounds.com
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #76 on: March 8, 2008 08:56 AM »
TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOMEALLEYS
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Offline MRat
Male
  • *
  • MRAT-A-TAT-TAT
  • 3,747 posts
  • 3
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • RRCarell on Skype
    • DeviantArt
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #77 on: March 8, 2008 10:56 AM »
Quote from: FreekC
TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOMEALLEYS

DAMN SKIPPY!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Offline zomfgbie
  • *
  • 2,850 posts
  • 0
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • http://freekc.newgrounds.com
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2008 02:11 PM »
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Offline systech
Male
  • *
  • always imitated, never duplicated
  • 5,958 posts
  • 164
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2008 11:02 AM »
stop it
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me