thebackalleys
boobs and vidyas
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

dump

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,089 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« on: September 14, 2007 08:42 PM »
i'm just gonna post all my work in one topic instead of a bunch

piconjo
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007 02:29 AM by rtil »

Offline trent bortknob
  • 6,887 posts
  • Awards OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007 09:55 PM »
fuck piconjo

Offline systech
Male
  • always imitated, never duplicated
  • 5,978 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007 11:03 PM »
I never really understood Piconjo

I suppose he's the anti-Pico right???
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Offline redmongoose
  • 4,059 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • RED
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007 05:48 AM »
I think that is a super saiyan
Quote from: Inaxis
do u have a problem, bastard?!

Offline systech
Male
  • 5,978 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007 08:08 AM »
Quote from: REDMONGOOSE
I think that is a super saiyan
a gothic one, at that
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Offline KingDavid
  • 935 posts
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007 10:15 AM »
Pic0nj00 pWns j00, apparently
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitron
it sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,089 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007 11:10 AM »
Quote from: Systek
I never really understood Piconjo

I suppose he's the anti-Pico right???
i think that's how it started. then he turned into anti-everything popular. lf, pikanjo, sprite movies, wade fulp, he targeted just about everything. he's authored and co-authored to hundreds of parody cartoons. most of them are hilarious

Offline Dagolith
  • 1,834 posts
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007 07:16 PM »
ok, i'm going to ask this at the fate of looking dumb, is he dead, or was he banned and it' s just a term on endearment? or what?
fuck dagolith
Quote from: systecho
vans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,089 posts
    • rtil_yep on Skype
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007 08:41 PM »
the people that created him got tired of him so they just stopped making piconjo stuff

Offline Jeff_Is_Cool
  • 9 posts
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007 10:54 PM »
Thats not a dump thats a person WFT!? LMAAAO

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,089 posts
    • rtil_yep on Skype
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007 02:22 AM »
i am posting this other places later but any suggestions before i do

Offline Animegamer
  • 397 posts
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007 02:24 AM »
looks cool

Offline CoolDrMoney
  • 3,154 posts
  • Awards PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • Grayson Animation
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007 02:34 AM »
I think its perfect for what youre goin for...My only thing is theres A LOT of blank space in the sky and horizon but honestly whether you want to try and add something or not is up to you. Its quite nice

Edit: After lookin at it a bit his right shoulder and arm have a bit of a diffrent size, shape goin on. Doesnt look 100 percent correct. Like Im guessing you were tryin to make that arm closer to his body/back to make it seem like his arms are swaing while he walks? It looks like the arms like...almost infront of the one on the opposite side but with how close it is to the jacket it doesnt look right. This is just really teeny tiny nit pickin though

Tell me whatchu tryin to do >:C
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007 02:40 AM by CoolDrMoney »
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Offline trent bortknob
  • 6,887 posts
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007 11:42 AM »
add dust clouds

Offline systech
Male
  • 5,978 posts
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007 12:35 PM »
looks good

the brim on his hat is kinda big

oh and does the world of Freetown have twin suns like on Tatooine or something

Offline mishkamash
  • 4,154 posts
    • http://mishkamash.sheezyart.com/
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007 01:29 PM »
add dust clouds
or a tumbleweed
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Offline systech
Male
  • 5,978 posts
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007 02:00 PM »
Quote from: MishkaMash
add dust clouds
or a tumbleweed
Or a saloon  

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,089 posts
    • rtil_yep on Skype
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007 02:43 PM »
Quote from: CoolDrMoney
I think its perfect for what youre goin for...My only thing is theres A LOT of blank space in the sky and horizon but honestly whether you want to try and add something or not is up to you. Its quite nice

Edit: After lookin at it a bit his right shoulder and arm have a bit of a diffrent size, shape goin on. Doesnt look 100 percent correct. Like Im guessing you were tryin to make that arm closer to his body/back to make it seem like his arms are swaing while he walks? It looks like the arms like...almost infront of the one on the opposite side but with how close it is to the jacket it doesnt look right. This is just really teeny tiny nit pickin though

Tell me whatchu tryin to do >:C
yeah thats' what i was tryin to do. i'm probably not gonna change it, although i see what you are talking about. just pretend the wind is blowing his coat in that direction so it's hiding the distance between his right arm and his body like on the left one

there is a lot of empty space, but that's what i wanted to convey, a kind of emptiness. maybe it's too empty, i dunno. i'll try adding things

add dust clouds
i'll try it, although i don't want it to get too busy

Quote from: Systek
looks good

the brim on his hat is kinda big

oh and does the world of Freetown have twin suns like on Tatooine or something
his hat is very large on purpose, the character himself will explain it later. and yeah, the world of freetown does have 'twin suns'

Offline unicomics
  • 47 posts
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007 03:09 PM »
this is some awesome art work rtil and btw where did get that hat looks very kool

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,089 posts
    • rtil_yep on Skype
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007 06:51 PM »
ehhhh i'm kinda on the fence here what do you guys think does it look any better with the dust