printscares and yuri
You are not logged in.
( Login | Register )

Ty's archive

Offline dilly
Female
  • hi i'm dilly
  • 3,251 posts
  • Awards PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09 IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc!
    • dillybar09 on Skype
    • dillyisawilly
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2014 08:47 AM »
I really like your style and use of coloring, especially on the monster and the girl's eyes! The only thing I would suggest would be to smooth out some of your lines, especially around her left shoulder and her knees to create a more rounder, smoother appearance rather than a blocky one. This is probably just because it's a WIP, but I think smoothing those out will compliment your colors.

I'd also perk up her left boob a little bit just so that it matches the fullness of the other. Right now, it looks a little squished to me! Let them puppies breathe!

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Offline tyvb
Male
  • Never Give Up!
  • 33 posts
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2014 09:30 AM »
I really like your style and use of coloring, especially on the monster and the girl's eyes! The only thing I would suggest would be to smooth out some of your lines, especially around her left shoulder and her knees to create a more rounder, smoother appearance rather than a blocky one. This is probably just because it's a WIP, but I think smoothing those out will compliment your colors.

I'd also perk up her left boob a little bit just so that it matches the fullness of the other. Right now, it looks a little squished to me! Let them puppies breathe!

Thank you for the feedback! I'll be cleaning up the lines soon and you couldn't be more right about her boob.  I just couldn't see it for some reason. Thank you! :D

Offline tyvb
Male
  • Never Give Up!
  • 33 posts
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2014 10:04 PM »
Some gesture drawing I started doing at the advice of everyone.  These are about 120 second sketches.

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,181 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2014 11:42 PM »
very nice, good form. i'd like to see you experiment more with your linework, maybe using hatching in place of some lines where things taper, or using the side of your pencil to block in quick shading for volume. it will help you budget your linework even more and find out which shapes are the most important to block in

Offline SHADOWFOX2
  • 2,242 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • SHADOWFOX11590 on Skype
    • http://www.kd2music.com/
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2014 04:14 AM »
Mmmmmmmm budgets and shapes
Mmmmmmmm progress...
Quote from: Tom
I followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenko
also i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenko
sugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spite
I'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad Meat
Unlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

Offline tyvb
Male
  • Never Give Up!
  • 33 posts
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2014 06:40 PM »
TL;DR git gud, git motivated, make dolla bills yall

Wisdom.

Also, another sketch I had fun with today.
Edit: Myrrah again. 

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014 11:05 PM by tyvb »

Offline dilly
Female
  • hi i'm dilly
  • 3,251 posts
  • Awards PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09 IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc!
    • dillybar09 on Skype
    • dillyisawilly
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2014 08:34 PM »
I really like the details you put into this sketch! it almost doesn't need color to make it stand out. The only thing that seems off to me is her feet look a little smaller than the rest of her proportions, but what do I know!!!!

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Offline tyvb
Male
  • Never Give Up!
  • 33 posts
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2014 09:08 PM »
You're right on that one; the feet are indeed small.  I got nervous about the feet for some reason and ended up being tiny.  I've noticed that the less confident I am in my drawing, the smaller whatever I'm drawing turns out.  I should stop that ;w;
By the way, I'm not sensitive to critiques.  I want to hear this kind of stuff!  I don't think there is any sense in being buttmad about a legitimate criticism, especially if I drew something wrong.  Its how I learn!  :D

Offline michaell
Male
  • I'm a huuuge weeaboo. I like video games, anime, m
  • 529 posts
  • This user is permanently banned
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2014 08:15 PM »
woaaa thats fuckin good

Offline tyvb
Male
  • Never Give Up!
  • 33 posts
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2014 11:51 AM »

A couple of doodles I made for a friend.  Fiona and Huntress Wizard.
I new realize that I need more practice with hands, and that bump doesn't belong of Fiona's hip.

Offline zwimmy
Female
  • The original zwimmeme
  • 1,658 posts
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2014 06:28 PM »
Looks cute! Nice to see you posting again!

Offline tyvb
Male
  • Never Give Up!
  • 33 posts
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2014 07:06 PM »
Looks cute! Nice to see you posting again!

I was lamenting over the death of my tablet pen.;w;

Also, thank you!

Offline tyvb
Male
  • Never Give Up!
  • 33 posts
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2014 06:25 PM »
WIP

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,181 posts
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2014 06:56 PM »
my only complaint is that i don't think that a hat like that would wrap underneath the chin like that, unless it has some kind of grip on the chin. it should thin out as it reaches the bottom of the chin, like a pinch. think about how the fabric would wrap around the jawline. hope that makes sense.

Offline tyvb
Male
  • Never Give Up!
  • 33 posts
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2016 04:41 PM »

:)