Offline zwimmy
Female
  • The original zwimmeme
  • 1,648 posts
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« on: December 10, 2012 12:06 PM »
hey guyz i decided to make my own art thread :3

here's some of my best stuff (in my opinion). I'll be able to draw a lot more during my Christmas break so expect some new stuff then!! woop woop

this is my OC Viira she is a hot demon chick who is very cute and sex

this is Noriko from GUNBUSTAH she is one of my favorite anime heroines

this girl was inspired by one of rtil's drawings. i wanna color this someday (lol i always say that but I never do)

this was an album cover I made for a contest. I didn't win but I'm still proud of it. the character is named Adraen and he is some kind of toxic dragon thing.

this is a concept of one of the characters in my idea for a graphic novel. her name is Sylvia and she is a hardass sergeant. this is probably one of the best drawings I've ever done.

this is a quick drawing of one of the main characters in my graphic novel idea. her name is Valerie or Val for short. she went through many many changes over the years and I'm really really happy with the way she looks now. she is very calm and might be a bit insane. I wanna color this one too.

THATS ALL 4 NOW
THANX 4 CHECKIN OUT MY ART M8 :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015 04:02 PM by zwimmy »

Offline creamcorn
  • 3,354 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012 12:16 PM »
youre good at butts

keep drawing!

<+slack> the pussy eats the cum

Offline Tardigrade
  • Hypsibius dujardini.
  • 162 posts
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012 12:24 PM »
Hmm, pretty neat stuff you have here. I particularly like the dragon one. Post more when you can, man.

Offline zwimmy
Female
  • The original zwimmeme
  • 1,648 posts
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012 12:37 PM »
Hmm, pretty neat stuff you have here. I particularly like the dragon one. Post more when you can, man.

Thanks, that one was a bit of a step outside of what I normally do.

youre good at butts

keep drawing!

Butts are the meaning of life.

Offline Shida
Female
  • i'm british and i like tea and stuff
  • 1,602 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • shidariffic on Skype
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012 12:56 PM »
You should keep drawing dragons man, that toxic one is probably my favourite! Also that armour hnnng.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,089 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012 02:02 PM »
your style has a 80's/90's anime charm to it that you don't see much anymore, it's really good. it'd be cool to see you make the jump into digital coloring

Offline zwimmy
Female
  • The original zwimmeme
  • 1,648 posts
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012 02:22 PM »
your style has a 80's/90's anime charm to it that you don't see much anymore, it's really good. it'd be cool to see you make the jump into digital coloring

Haha yeah! I've heard people mention that before. The mid 80's up until the end of the 90's is my favorite era for anime. It's like the golden age of OVAs. I think animators gave more of a shit back then when they were carefully painting cels instead of just quickly drawing something up on the computer. Also the subject matter leaned more in the area of action and sci-fi, whereas today it's dominated by high school slice of life. But I digress...

I've been taking animation in college, so for my style I really try to create depth and substance with the way the characters look. A lot of manga/anime look really "flat" and I try to avoid that. I don't know if it really shows right now, but as I post more and more drawings I hope it will. Someday I want to try creating a short animated film with anime style characters talking, moving, gesturing and expressing themselves like you'd see in a Disney film. And yes I am way behind when it comes to digital. It's something I've been sort of intimidated and lazy about. I've had a tablet for many years but I'm nowhere near as skilled with it as I am with a pencil because I hate having to leave my comfort zone and start over from square one. I have shitty self-discipline and it's something I really need to work on.

Offline bd648
Male
  • Resident Android
  • 1,240 posts
  • Awards IRC REGULAR: this user is one of the top irc chatters!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012 03:52 PM »
That armor. I want it.
FRACTALS ARE NOT ART! IT'S MATH!
┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐ Cheers!

Offline ZennyPLUS
Male
  • GIMME DAH MONEY
  • 1,641 posts
    • zennyplus on Skype
    • Excetera-ZEN's Gamespot Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012 06:38 PM »
Gunbuster was a great show, and you sir are a great artist. I dig the dragon character too!

Offline Sheepy
  • 1,150 posts
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012 09:34 PM »
Awesome butts and cool apples!

c:

Offline SHADOWFOX2
  • 2,243 posts
  • Awards IRCOP: this user is a moderator on the irc! PIZZABABY SUPPORTER: this member donated to zhi's pizzababy! OLD SCHOOL: registered before '09
    • SHADOWFOX11590 on Skype
    • http://www.kd2music.com/
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012 12:29 AM »
Quote from: Tom
I followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenko
also i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenko
sugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spite
I'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad Meat
Unlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

Offline zwimmy
Female
  • The original zwimmeme
  • 1,648 posts
« Reply #11 on: January 1, 2013 02:16 PM »
holy shit I actually colored something

this is sadly the best I can do when it comes to coloring ;_;

I never learned how paint digitally

this was made in SAI btw

Offline Tardigrade
  • Hypsibius dujardini.
  • 162 posts
« Reply #12 on: January 1, 2013 02:21 PM »
Well, it's not too bad in my opinion. I'd say the colour choices work quite well, though the darker tones could perhaps be a little more emphasized perhaps. I think this one worked better as a line-art, personally.

Offline zwimmy
Female
  • The original zwimmeme
  • 1,648 posts
« Reply #13 on: January 1, 2013 02:34 PM »
Well, it's not too bad in my opinion. I'd say the colour choices work quite well, though the darker tones could perhaps be a little more emphasized perhaps. I think this one worked better as a line-art, personally.

Yep, I ruin stuff when I color it, hence why I don't color things often. But everyone always asks me to color my drawings. It's like they think I can actually do it well or something.

Offline rtil
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 25,089 posts
    • rtil_yep on Skype
    • http://www.thebackalleys.com
« Reply #14 on: January 1, 2013 03:55 PM »
like anything else the transition from traditional skills to digital takes practice. its important to pick a light source and pick tones that give your drawing more depth. you also want to avoid using the same types of textures on different material, for example hair is not shaded the same way as a sweater or skin. here's a nice primer on colors and digital painting that i always link people to http://androidarts.com/art_tut.htm

Offline zwimmy
Female
  • The original zwimmeme
  • 1,648 posts
« Reply #15 on: January 1, 2013 04:28 PM »
like anything else the transition from traditional skills to digital takes practice. its important to pick a light source and pick tones that give your drawing more depth. you also want to avoid using the same types of textures on different material, for example hair is not shaded the same way as a sweater or skin. here's a nice primer on colors and digital painting that i always link people to http://androidarts.com/art_tut.htm
Thanks for the link.

Offline zwimmy
Female
  • The original zwimmeme
  • 1,648 posts
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013 12:17 AM »
some new shit

this character belongs to an australian man http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

here's a preview of something I've been colouring for 5,000,000,000,000,000,000 hours in SAI

Offline Tardigrade
  • Hypsibius dujardini.
  • 162 posts
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013 09:09 AM »
Nice stuff, there. You're able to produce some really solid and clean lines. I'm quite curious to see the amelioration of the latter one you posted.

Offline ZennyPLUS
Male
  • GIMME DAH MONEY
  • 1,641 posts
    • zennyplus on Skype
    • Excetera-ZEN's Gamespot Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013 11:46 AM »
Making a call for more touhou's stuff.

Offline zwimmy
Female
  • The original zwimmeme
  • 1,648 posts
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013 04:16 PM »
Making a call for more touhou's stuff.
Don't worry I have many Touhous up my sleeve!